DJI Phantom 4 RTK
The DJI Phantom 4 RTK is another visionary drone from DJI, with an RTK module that is designed for real-time aerial mapping. It may look familiar and it should because it utilizes the iconic Phantom platform. It features a 1-inch, 20-megapixel CMOS sensor with a mechanical shutter which is an essential component to capture high-quality image data.
A unique feature with the DJI Phantom 4 RTK is the remote controller with a built-in screen that is loaded with the new DJI GS RTK app. This allows the drone to be controlled through intelligent flight planning modes which include 2D and 3D Photogrammetry, Waypoint Flight, Terrain Awareness, Block Segmentation, and various other flight modes that are ideal for aerial mapping.
- Still Image Resolution: 20 megapixels
- Video Resolution: H.264 4K at 60 fps or H.265 4K at 30 fps, both record in a 100 Mbps bitrate
- Max Flight Time: 30-minutes
- Max Speed: 31 mph (50 kph) in P-Mode or 36 mph (58 kph) in A-Mode
- Notable Attributes: RTK module, obstacle sensing, intelligent flight modes, mechanical shutter
See our review of the DJI Phantom 4 RTK here.