DJI P4 Multispectral
The DJI P4 Multispectral packs advanced agricultural sensing technology into the iconic Phantom series platform. Its relatively small footprint makes it one of the most robust agriculture drones for its size currently on the market. The P4 simplifies the process of collecting data and provides a comprehensive view of crop health. The accuracy of the data is greatly improved with the integrated Spectral Sunlight Sensor that captures solar irradiance to maximize data accuracies throughout different times of the day. With TimeSync, all six cameras will provide accurate measurements down to the centimeter-level.
Crop health and areas of concern can quickly be targeted with the ability to view the crops through RGB camera feed and the Normalized Difference Vegetation Index (NDVI) feed simultaneously. The RTK modules’ accuracy can be enhanced with the available DJI D-RTK 2 Mobile Station. Plan flights, capture data, analyze data and act on that data with this innovative all-in-one system.
- Multispectral Imaging System
- Integrated RTK Module
- Side-by-Side RGB/NDVI view
- Image Resolution: 2.12 megapixels per sensor
- Global shutter with 3-axis gimbal stabilization
- Max Flight Time: 27-minutes
- Max Flight Speed: 36 mph (58 kph) in (A-mode)
- Notable Features: Spectral Sunlight Sensor, 1 visible camera with 5 cameras covering Blue, Green, Red, Red Edge, and Near-Infrared bands